Princeton PhD students: Send me an email if you are interested in working with me. Potential projects are:
- High-speed online optimization for real-time control systems
- Data-driven optimization algorithms
- First-order methods for sparse, low-rank and combinatorial optimization
- Differentiable optimization and control
I would also be open to other projects if you have one in mind.
Students outside Princeton: Please apply to an ORFE or ORFE-affiliated PhD program at Princeton if you would like to work with me. Have a look at ORFE faculty research profiles to see which one fits you best.
- Luca Mingardi (Master of Business Analytics, MIT).Next position: Research Scientist, Interpretable AI
- Liangyuan Na(PhD, MIT).